Show your support and make a difference.
Why become a society member?
Sandhill Crane Society Members are some of FOMR’s most dedicated financial supporters and their contribution enables us to carry out mission related work and build the organization for the long-term.
Members support the Friends of Malheur in:
- Working with the Refuge to conserve and protect important wildlife habitat.
- Helping sustain the Friends Refuge Stewardship Projects.
- Improving visitor services which enhance the visitor experience of the Refuge.
- Engaging the local community and Refuge visitors through Education & Outreach
- Raising the awareness to the importance of Malheur Refuge throughout the region.
- Achieving financial sustainability to guarantee a successful future for the Friends and the additional good there is to be done on behalf of the wildlife and wild spaces they depend on.
Sandhill Crane Society members receive:
- Appreciation that you are helping the Friends achieve its vision and fulfill its mission.
- A Sandhill Crane Society Hand-thrown ceramic mug.
- Special acknowledgment in selected Friends of Malheur communications.
- Acknowledgment on the Sandhill Crane Society display located in the Nature Center.
- Acknowledgment at the Friends annual Spring and Fall Member’s Events.
- Invitation to our annual Sandhill Crane Society appreciation event.
How do I become a Sandhill Crane Society Member?
- Sign-up for an annual Sandhill Crane Society membership.
- Make an annual $1000 donation by credit card or check.
- Contribute $84 per month using our autopay system.
- Make cumulative gifts during the year totaling $1000 and be recognized as a member of the Society.
Sandhill Crane Society Members
Jerry & Chris Moore
Tyler & Louis Parsons
Dan & Nancy Streiffert
William & France Tweed
Carl & Kathy Woodward
Become a Volunteer.
Join the growing number of volunteers that help create a better Malheur Refuge. Sign up to stay informed of upcoming volunteer opportunities.