Our program and event sponsorships provide an opportunity for your business or organization to support the Friends of Malheur while at the same time promoting your business.
To achieve our education and outreach mission goals, we strive to offer a variety of programs and events designed to engage our members, refuge visitors, community youth, and birders and wildlife enthusiats at large.
Throughout the year the Friends of Malheur conducts education, outreach, and membership programs and events.
These programs occur on the Refuge and in the local community and region. Our program offerings are diverse and span a broad spectrum of engaging endeavors from refuge events like the annual Carp Roundup to having a major presence at the Harney County Migratory Bird Festival to our two annual Member and Friends events. In addition to FOMR’s education programs and membership events, our scholarships, and internships also offer additional sponsorship opportunities.
Want to be a Sponsor?
Here are the sponsorship opportunities that are currently available.
- Harney County Migratory Bird Festival
- Malheur Refuge Carp Roundup – An Annual Fishing Derby
- FOMR Member’s Spring Gathering and Refuge Tours
- Celebrating Malheur Refuge – A Fall Event
- Bird Scouts – Nature for Kids
- CBC4Kids – A Christmas Bird Count for Kids
- Artist in Residence – Youth Wildlife Art Program
- SOS Scholarship – Supporting Our Students
- Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Celebration Week
- Summer Biology Internships
Be a Malheur Refuge Advocate.
You can become a Malheur Refuge champion by joining the Friends of Malheur and together we can advocate for a secure and more prosperous future for Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and our national wildlife refuge system.